The Money Builders Mentor Program
The program has been designed with 3 phases:
- Month 1 to 3 – Boot Camp
- Month 4 to 6 – Study group with a Mentor
- Month 7 to 24 – Independence with Support.
The Money Builders Group is prepared to train you to become the best that you can be. There are production expectations in each phase. Our objective is to hire successful candidates from the program.
We are only accepting 10 LLQP graduates per class. We will be running a class of 10 each quarter throughout the year.
* Every candidate, however, must go through a thorough screening process that includes a criminal background check, a credit review and aptitude test.
There may be future costs associated with the purchase of software and hardware devices.
Boot Camp is intended to shape the career Path. Topics include:
- How to prospect
- How to book an appointment
- What to say in an interview
- How to ask the right questions
- The day to day operations of a Life Agent/Broker
- Goal setting
- Time Management
- Life Companies and their products – meet your wholesalers
- How to answer objections
- …..and most importantly, having someone with you when you go out on those initial appointments.
Phase 2 and 3 are intended to keep the learning going while you demonstrate your independence. Study groups will use case studies and Advanced topics relevant to the advisor of today and tomorrow.